Housing and Practice Space
CIM’s state-of-the-art student housing complex is located at 1609 Hazel Drive, just steps from CIM’s main building in University Circle. The five-story facility includes 22 acoustically isolated practice rooms on the main floor and residence spaces for Institute participants. Take a virtual tour of 1609 Hazel!
- Deluxe, fully furnished units with all the comforts of home, including in-suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, laundry and full kitchens.
- An acoustical-minded construction approach, which reduces sound transfer suite to suite.
- 19 individual and 3 chamber music-sized practice rooms available around the clock.
- Secure, controlled access.
- Spacious, relaxing lounges and a classroom.