Work with Us
Marketing & Social Media Intern
Piano Cleveland seeks a Marketing & Social Media Intern for summer 2021. The intern will have the opportunity to work within a small team to bring awareness and excitement around the organization’s signature event, the Cleveland International Piano Competition, scheduled for July-August 2021.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and review analytics to generate reports
- Become familiar with brand voice and mission to promote on-brand messaging through traditional, digital, and social media channels
- Develop and curate content for social media platforms, engage with users and respond to social media messages, inquires, and comments
- Attend Competition events to record video, take photos, and share content via social
- Create, edit and distribute engaging written and graphic content for media content, e-newsletters, webpages, social and other copy as needed
- Develop social media plan including but not limited to the management of ad spend, content creation, channel growth, and influencer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google products (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- High degree of flexibility, creativity, maturity, and reliability
- Some availability outside of regular business hours, including weekends and evenings of CIPC
- The intern MUST be available all dates during and around the Cleveland International Piano Competition, July 25-August 11, 2021
Hours and Schedule
This paid position will run from mid-May through mid-August 2021. Exact dates and hours to be determined based on the candidate’s schedule. We anticipate the intern working approximately 10-15 hours per week in May and June and increasing to 24-30 hours per week in July to mid-August. Intern duties from May through mid-July will primarily be virtual. During and around the Competition (July 25 – August 11), the intern will be working in University Circle.
Piano Cleveland offers a stipend of $4,000 for the duration of the internship.
How To Apply?
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by January 15, 2021, or apply via Handshake (Job ID# 4225698).